The WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor is a feature that can be used to stylize and format knowledge base articles, tickets, and email templates. The editor itself is feature-rich, enabling users to change fonts, add images, embed videos, and more.
The WYSIWYG editor offers:
- Bold, Italics, Strikethrough, Underline
- A variety of fonts, font sizes, font colors, and font background colors
- Numbered and bulleted lists
- Horizontal lines
- Special characters
- Remove formatting feature
- Undo and redo
- Web speech recordings
- Heading styles
- Left, right, center, and justify text alignments
Those who are design savvy are also able to create custom knowledge base articles using the HTML and CSS editor.
Start attaching photos, GIFs, and more!
Transform your knowledge base articles into aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly guides. Try it today. No credit card required.
- What is a WYSIWYG editor? (+ Free Trial)
- What is a Customer Portal? (+Free Trial)
- What is a Multi knowledge base? (+Free Trial)
- Knowledge Base Builder
- Best Knowledge Base Software For 2022
- Knowledge Base Templates (Copy&Paste)
- Knowledge Base 101 - Why Every Business Needs One? (Tips)
- What are Attachments? (+ Free Trial)