What is ChargeDesk?
ChargeDesk is a billing toolkit that supports the most used payment gateways and serves as a third party gateway for these services. It integrates with most services online, such as browsers, software, and other online services. Users can be matched by web addresses or social media accounts.
How can you use it?
ChargeDesk’s capabilities allow you to speed up your workflow with various features.
ChargeDesk is a solution made for this particular purpose. With the support of popular payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Recurly, Zuora, WePay, or Payments MB, you get a proper and convenient billing solution for your business.
One-off payments, subscriptions, indefinite repeats, setup fees. ChargeDesk takes care of all of these.
ChargeDesk offers a large number of extensions for popular software, online services, and also browsers, such as Google Chrome.
- See a customer’s payments next to their support tickets
- Refund charges
- Cancel subscriptions
- Create new charges (either by invoicing the customer or charging a card on file)
- Create new subscriptions
- Authorize and capture payments
- Manage coupons
- Send payment reminders
- Edit customer details including adding VAT numbers
- Securely update a customer’s credit card on file
- Receive notifications and manage your customers on the go with our mobile apps
- Works with your existing e-commerce setup – in most cases no coding or changes are needed
Frequently asked questions
What is ChargeDesk?
ChargeDesk is a company providing billing support since 2014. Moreover, it can be integrated with other software, such as LiveAgent, to create a powerful, efficient customer service experience.
How can you utilize ChargeDesk integration inside LiveAgent?
ChargeDesk integration is a great addition to your LiveAgent for many reasons. Here are some of them:
- important customer billing data inside the ticket
- refund, charge or cancel a payment all from LiveAgent
- manage subscriptions and coupons
- easily update customer's billing information